Signal processing makes it sound exactly the way you want
Smart-User DSP tuning software on a laptop
AudioControl designed their DM-810 digital signal processor to integrate into just about any car stereo system, to correct factory sound processing, and to deliver customized, high-fidelity audio to your aftermarket amps, speakers, and subs. You make adjustments and save settings via your laptop (PC or Mac).
Awesome audio adjustment
The Smart-User DSP software package includes Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, 30-band graphic equalizers, parametric filters, time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs, phase correction, AccuBass™ bass correction, and real-time analyzers (RTA) for the inputs and outputs so you can visually confirm the improvements in the sound.
The matrix is your friend
The DM-810 is "matrix-able," giving you the ability to combine and route any input to any output. So, if your car's factory system has separate pre-filtered, time-aligned, or amplified signals going to factory subs, woofers, mids, and tweeters, for instance, the DM-810 can combine them into one smooth, unified signal for you to balance, align, and tune for your better-sounding aftermarket speakers.
Onboard LEDs indicate optimized signal flow for inputs and outputs, plus give you a warning when a source is too loud and causing distorting. An optional ACR3 Remote controller lets you select sources, control levels, and recall up to four preset tunings from your front seat. An optional BT adapter lets you stream music and control the digital processing wirelessly from your compatible portable device.
- digital signal processor
- 8 input channels, 10 outputs
- all controls and adjustments made with AudioControl Smart-User DSP app on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection
- USB cable included
- control via Android and iOS devices requires an AudioControl AC-BT24 Bluetooth adapter
- adjustable Linkwitz-Riley crossovers (20-20K Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- 30-band graphic EQ, parametric filters, phase correction
- AccuBASS circuitry for improved bass response
- time delay/alignment for inputs and outputs
- RTA (real-time analyzers) for inputs and outputs
- optional wired remote (#161ACR3) controls level, selects sources, and recalls up to 4 presets
- MILC™ (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- GTO™ signal-sensing turn-on
- 8 speaker-level inputs (summable)
- 8 preamp inputs and 10 preamp outputs
- coax and optical digital inputs
- recommended fuse rating: 2 amps
- dimensions: 10-1/2"W x 1-5/8"H x 6-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years