Beyma 10MI100 , MI100 Series
This low-mid frequency transducer offers three main points of interest: a high efficiency (5.2 %), an extremely linear frequenc y response and a low harmonic distortion. These characteristics make it suitable for high quality sound reinforcement systems, especially for live applications. Beyond its frequency response advantages, this loudspeaker offers more: it takes profit of the improvements achieved in our low frequency-high power transducers. Thus, it incorporates a high quality voice coil and a large magnetic assembly to provide efficient heat dissipation. Thanks to this design concept of strongness, the 10 MI100 reaches a considerable power handling (350 W AES ).
What is in the box;:
One (1) Beyma 10MI100 10 inch 350 Watt RMS 8 Ohm Mid-bass/midrange Speaker
- Very high efficiency (5.2 %)
- Extremely linear frequency response
- Low harmonic distortion
- 3” edgewound aluminium voice coil with polyimide fiber glass former
- Large magnetic assembly to provide efficient heat dissipation
- Designed for high quality mid-frequency reproduction
- Voice coil: edgewound aluminium wire with high temperature bonding strength. Polyimide fiber glass former able to withstand high temperatures.
- Cone: light and stiff paper cone to provide good mid- frequency response.
- Surround: treated cloth to equalize mechanically the frequency response.
- Spider: cotton spider.
- Metal parts: anti-corrosion coated back plate designed to resist aggressive environmental conditions.
- Basket: specially designed die cast aluminium bas- ket to avoid disturbing resonances.
- Magnet: high Curie temperature ferrite
|Nominal Diameter||250 mm / 10 inch|
|Rated Impendance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Capacity||350 W AES|
|Program Power||700 W|
|Sensitivity||101 dB 2.83w @ 1m @ 2 π|
|Frequency Range||70 - 4000 Hz|
|Recom. enclosure vol||20 / 50 l 0.7 / 1.75 ft.3|
|Voice coil diameter||77 mm. 3 in.|
|Magnetic assembly weight||6.5 kg. 14.2 lb.|
|BL factor||21.6 N / A|
|Moving mass||0.034 kg.|
|Voice coil length||13.5 mm.|
|Air gap height||9.5 mm.|
|X damage (peak to peak)||24 mm.|
|Resonant frequency, fs||89 Hz|
|D.C. Voice coil resistance, Re||6.2 ohms.|
|Mechanical Quality Factor, Qms||7.2|
|Electrical Quality Factor, Qes||0.26|
|Total Quality Factor, Qts||0.25|
|Equivalent Air Volume to Cms, Vas||20 L|
|Mechanical Compliance, Cms||95 µm / N|
|Mechanical Resistance, Rms||2.6 kg / s|
|Efficiency, ηo (%)||5.2|
|Effective Surface Area, Sd (m 2 )||0.0380 m2|
|Maximum Displacement, Xmax||2 mm.|
|Displacement Volume, Vd||75 cm.3|
|Voice Coil Inductance, Le @ 1 kHz||2.3 mH|
|Overall diameter||10.25 in.|
|Bolt circle diameter||9.58 in.|
|Baffle cutout diameter:|
|- Front mount||9 in.|
|- Rear mount||9.05 in.|
|Volume displaced by driver||3 L 0.10 ft.3|
|Net weight||15.6 lb.|
|Shipping weight||16.5 lb.|